Saal & Associates Lawyers, Civil & Commercial Litigation Lawyers - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Gladstone, Qld
Civil & Commercial Litigation
Civil and commercial litigation is one of Saal & Associates Lawyers’ core practices. In this regard, Saal & Associates Lawyers has experience in all Queensland Court jurisdictions and has been involved for a plaintiff in litigation in the Supreme Court of Queensland that sought in excess of 50 million dollars through to acting for clients in the Queensland Civil & Administrative Tribunal.
Saal & Associates Lawyers also believe that dispute resolution should be attempted at the first available opportunity as resolving matters in the early stages of a disputes results in reduced time incurred in having to deal with the dispute, legal fees and other costs to the client.
Saal & Associates Lawyers strive to provide the most practical, straight forward and cost effective legal advice to our clients prior to and during any Court or Tribunal proceedings. Our practitioners have extensive experience in commercial and civil litigation and can act on your behalf in commencing or defending the following Court proceedings:
- Originating Applications – Mareva Injunctions/ Freezing Orders, Declarations etc;
- Claim and Statement of Claim - for negligence, breach of contract, breach of legislation etc;
- Appeals in relation to Decisions or Judgments already made by a Court or Tribunal.
We practice in the following jurisdictions:
- Queensland Civil & Administrative Tribunal;
- Queensland Magistrates Court;
- New South Wales Local Courts;
- Queensland District Court;
- New South Wales District Court;
- Queensland Supreme Court;
- New South Wales Supreme Court;
- Queensland Court of Appeal;
- New South Wales Court of Appeal;
- Federal Magistrates Court of Australia;
- Federal Court of Australia;
- High Court of Australia.
- We have all at various times sought and relied upon advice and services from an expert in either our work or family lives.
- Solicitors, accountants, financial advisors, architects, engineers, builders and pest inspectors etc, who provide their services and advice to you, owe you a duty of care to ensure that that advice and/or service that they perform on your behalf is performed competently. In some cases, your reliance upon negligent advice provided by a professional can have catastrophic consequences.
- Saal & Associates Lawyers’ view is that every person, professional or otherwise, should be held accountable for their advice and services performed on your behalf. If you believe that you have suffered loss and damage as a result of advice and/or services performed by a professional on your behalf, please contact us to discuss your rights.
Contact us on (07) 3367 2577
for legal expertise you can count on and a no obligation consultation today.