Saal & Associates Lawyers, Conveyancing Solicitors - Brisbane, Gold coast, Gladstone, Qld
Saal & Associates Lawyers have an extensive knowledge of conveyancing in Queensland.
With our solicitors and conveyancing clerks, we are very aware that our client’s do not buy and sell properties on a daily basis, so we pride ourselves in giving client’s the understanding that they require to make their purchase or sale easy.
Saal & Associates Lawyers can assist you in the following areas:
Sale of your property:
- A solicitor will prepare your contracts for sale;
- A solicitor will review your Contract;
- A solicitor in conjunction with a conveyancing clerk will do all things necessary to ensure that the property settles on the settlement day in the Contract.
Purchase of your property:
- A solicitor will review your Contract prior to signing;
- If necessary, a solicitors will give advice as to certain clauses which should be inserted into the Special Conditions on the Contract;
- Once signed by all parties, Saal & Associates will ensure they do all things necessary that settlement will occur on the settlement date in the Contract.
If you would like more information on conveyancing call Saal & Associate Lawyers Brisbane on (07) 3367 2577
or email us
for a quote for the sale or purchase of your property.